Wednesday, October 2, 2013

First post

Heyy everybody,

This is my first post so I thought I must introduce myself a little. I'm Marit, 13 years old and I never blogged before so I hope it would be fun! Most of the time when I start something I don't finish it, but this time I want to keep on blogging. I like:
• watching movies
• photography, I will post a few photo's I made :).
• hot chocolate
• warm blankets on cold nights
• food
• my dog
• weheartit.com
• fashion
• brandy melville
• music
• making collages
• reading a good book
• flowers
• falling asleep to the sound of the rain
• pretty little liars
• the smell of old books
• oversized sweaters
• long phone calls
• candles
• music


I have a lot more, but then it would be a little to much :). So that's me. If you have any questions you want to ask, just do it!

Link to my we heart it account:
http://weheartit.com/maaaaritx

QOTD (for the people who don't know what this means; Quote Of The Day): You don't know how lovely you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment