Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall is coming!

Hi guys!

IT'S FINALLY WEEKEND! This week was soooo long! Today I had a test of geography. I hate it so much! We must knew Africa. I totally failed it :(! In the vacation I read a really nice book! It's called: The Look from Sophia Bennet. It's about the 15 year old girl Ted who is asked to be a model. But at the same time her older and fashionable sister gets a horrible disease. It's a beautiful book about two sister, their dreams and the choices they have to make.

Fall is coming! I love it! I mean the hot chocolate, the hugs, the rain that is ticking on your window! Everything is so perfect about fall! Yesss! Things I love about fall:

★ how the leaves change from color
★ roasting marshmallows with friends
★ cozy sweatshirts
★ boots
★ putting extra blankets in bed
★ drinking a warm starbucks on a cold day 
★ scarves
★ scary movie nights
★ long walks
★ lots of cuddling
★ warm soup



Xoxo Marit 

No comments:

Post a Comment